Introducing monthly themes! 

Each month we will introduce a new theme to The Data Lab Community. This is a way for us to anchor discussions, meetings and content each month, and also allows us to take our community members on a journey of growth and development in the longer term. 

Which neatly links us to our first theme! This month we will focus on 'Learning Journeys'. Learning is a topic that connects with each of us in the community: we each have our own experience and can help others by sharing both successes and challenges.

How do I get involved?

We'd love you to share your experience and approach to learning in the field of data & AI. We will seed some initial questions to spark discussion; however, this is your community so we'd also love to hear your questions too! 

Where will I find the discussions?

The discussions will take place in both the main Community Forum and our Group Forums. Make sure to join the groups that are relevant to you so you don't miss out! 

Community Forum: Whether you are thinking about moving into data, a seasoned pro or anywhere in between share your thoughts with the whole community.

Group forums: We will post seed questions specific to groups enabling members to go deeper into a subject area. For example, you can focus on the detail of learning technical topics as a Data Practitioner or delivering data strategy as a Data Leader, getting started as Data Curious or a Data Student focussed on your course and what to learn next. 

What if I have a question about something else?

Don't worry, we still encourage you to start and join conversations about any other topic you want! The monthly themes are just a framework, and there will be countless other conversations going on each month. 

As always, if you have any questions or feedback, just drop us an email at community@thedatalab.com or drop our community manager Paul McMillan a DM.

Other news